Save money on airfare by using the Internet to find the
lowest possible fare for your flight. You will make your trip more thrift
friendly planning in advance and then checking daily for specials. Call your
airlines if you don't know when they change their prices and offer new specials.
Ever had your luggage lost? Here are some frugal tips to help stop that
- Make your luggage look unique.
If you must buy generic looking luggage, and lter the exterior with paint or
- Add large tags to your luggage
with your destination, name, phone #, etc.
- Keep destination and personal
contact information inside the luggage also.
- If you are traveling with a
partner, pack some of your items in their suitcase and visa-
- This will make it easier if only one bag is lost. Always
carry vital items with you on the
plane, if possible.