Frugal Living, Thrift, and Saving Money
Tightwad Tidbits for Frugal
Search Frugal Happy Families by Keyword
Save money on buttons recycling and reusing them for craft
and home decorating projects. Glue buttons around a picture frame for a
child's room. Sew them on small quilts, pillows, or Christmas
decorations. Use them to make hair ornaments or jewelry. Sell them on ebay
to crafters. There are many ways to make buttons thrift friendly.
Here are a few additional tips to save money on buttons.
- Make shadow boxes or pictures
- Use them the embellish
- Use them for the eyes on craft
- Sew them to the center of
- Use them to make napkin rings.
- Add them to fabric trims to
further embellish the trim.
- Use them to make small
Christmas decorations or garland.
- Make them into necklaces.
- Add them to belts, hats and
other pieces of clothing in unusual places. Remove the
shank if necessary.
Click below to find hundreds of money
saving tips in alphabetical order