Save money with your digital camera by using it to its full
potential. Sell a few items on ebay and Craigslist, and the camera will
pay for itself and be a thrift friendly purchase.
Here are a few more tips to take better pictures with
- Digital pictures usually take better without the flash if
- Get close to your subject.
- Do not put your subject in the
exact middle of the picture.
- Check the background of your
subject. Make sure it is not too busy.
- Fix your pictures (exposure,
etc) in a photo program before printing.