Save money with homemade holiday decorations. Be on the
lookout for items like tree bulbs and bells when you go shopping. Tie
bells together with ribbon, put a bow on top of them, and you have a great
decoration for a wreath, to hang on the Christmas tree, or to place above a
Here are some more frugal tips for inside Christmas
- Put your money on lights.
You can make inexpensive, homemade decorations.
- Check thrift stores around the
holidays for decorations.
- Check yard and estate sales
for Christmas decorations.
- Use metal gold and silver
spray paint to make ornaments from small items.
- Check the Internet for craft
projects for homemade tree and room decorations.