Save money on cornstarch by using this thrift friendly
alternative if you run out of it. Use flour. Just double the amount.
Here are some ways to use cornstarch.
- Sprinkle it on your carpet
before you vacuum to freshen your carpet.
- Rub it on your dog and then brush
it out to freshen pet hair.
- Rub it on stuffed animals, and
brush them clean.
- Make hobby paste for kids by
mixing it with water, ratio 3:4.
- Make finger paint. Bring
2 cups cold water and 1/4 cup cornstarch to a boil. When
add food coloring. Let cool.
- Remove grease spots from
clothing with a soft cloth.
- Use it to polish silver.
- Use it as an insecticide. Mix
it with plaster of Paris 1:1. Spread in infested areas.