Save money on old hula hoops by recycling them. Large
hula hoops make a great foundation to make a big wreath to hang outside on your
home during the holidays. You can string lights on it, or attach greenery.
some more frugal tips to save money on hula
- Use hula hoops as part of your
- Use them in the garden as part
of a trellis.
- Make them into a small,
portable hanging clothes dryer.
- Use them in craft projects,
such as wind chimes, and fiber weaving.
- Give structure to the bottom
of a costume dress by sewing them in the hem.
- Hang them from a tree, attach
cloth and make a small tent structure.
- Hang them from your closet and
use them to hang belts or scarves.