Save money on auto insurance if you have an older car by
dropping the collision and comprehensive insurance on your car. By law,
all you are required to carry is liability insurance.
Another option is to insure your car with a very high
some more frugal tips to save money on auto
- Always get multiple quotes
from different companies.
- Insure your house and your car
from the same company.
- Buy a car with lower insurance
- Install a car alarm.
- Carry a higher deductible.
- Take discounts, like good
driver, and low mileage if appropriate.
- Buy your
auto insurance with the help of an agent who represents multiple companies.