Save money using rubbing alcohol. It is inexpensive,
yet has many uses. Rubbing alcohol can be used on the skin as a
disinfectant and clean out wounds. It can be used for cleaning purposes.
It is a good degreaser, and will clean everything almost anything, including
mirrors and stainless steel. It will also remove ink stains and nail
some more frugal tips to save money on rubbing
- Use rubbing alcohol to remove
ink and carpet stains.
- Use it to degrease, and on
- Freeze it in a strong plastic
bag and it becomes a moldable ice pack.
- Rubbing alcohol will clean the bottom of
your iron as well as sticky price tag residue.
- It will also kill some bugs.